Forum: Poser 13

Subject: Show your Poser 13 renders!

Afrodite-Ohki opened this issue on Mar 31, 2023 ยท 1986 posts

JustBeCause posted Sat, 04 November 2023 at 7:20 AM

Thalek posted at 10:48 PM Fri, 3 November 2023 - #4477284

JustBeCause posted at 6:13 PM Fri, 3 November 2023 - #4477275

Passed some time enhancing the Fog Box and finally got it set up to work quiet well ....

Teaser of the Poser Godzilla that I just finished up, after a data drive crash that made me loose a whole lot of Models that I was working on the past few month.

Sorry to hear about the data loss.  It's why, after a similar experience, I collected up all my installer files for everything I could recover, in case I had to deal with another crash someday.

The Fog Box is looking beautiful there.  I haven't played much with fog since I got Nerd3D's Fog Tool years ago, and an experience with Atmosphere when I created a Godzilla image of my own more than a decade ago.  (It's in my gallery as "Illuminatus". Not nearly as good as yours, but I liked the effect of the search lights at the time.)

Matter of fact I backup everything I got 2 times or more, often I buy a new HD to make full backups every year especially for the 3D stuff. I never of thought loosing the work drive, this one can't be backed up as every day there are big changes and hooked up with all the temp, setup functions of 3D programs. A real add remove drive until as long as a project is not finished, then when done it gets moved to a drive and backed up. Something like this never happen in the past 20 years! 

Yes that Fog box can really be useful, I started making a sort of puppet master out of it. A morphing Atmosphere box, adding interactive master dials that will be also changing the animated enabled material node settings, this will ease up the effect you wish having for your renders. Now just waiting to see if Poser will get a fix for the render speed issues on the next update .....