Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Question : Interested in animaitons for Poser ?

MotionCast opened this issue on Nov 20, 2023 ยท 20 posts

EVargas posted Fri, 24 November 2023 at 4:10 PM

@MotionCast I would say there is always demand for quality products. Of course, the sales volume may not reach your expectations, but it is difficult to know in advance, sometimes we end up being surprised.

Additionally, note that here on the marketplace you have access to other audiences too, not just Poser. One example is Daz Studio users.

I saw your animations on YouTube, your packages seem to be really good quality.

What you need at the moment is to consolidate a "retargeting" workflow, to convert your mocaps to the skeletons of the target figures. Once this is created you can reuse the system for other packages if the skeleton dummy you use is always the same. This will help you keep costs low.

If you are looking for someone who can help you, perhaps I can be of assistance in some way. Consider me an amateur but I have some basic experience with animation/retargeting between Poser and Daz figures (there are some videos on my Youtube/Artstation), and it's a subject I like. I use Houdini software, and sell 3D assets for Poser and Daz Studio. Feel free to contact me for a test if you want, no strings attached, it would be a fun project. But in any case, I hope you go ahead with it, it would be great to see you selling here!

EVargas.Art