Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Poser feature dev & improvement wishlist

PoserWorld2019 opened this issue on Nov 08, 2023 ยท 73 posts

JustBeCause posted Sun, 26 November 2023 at 9:55 AM

In a way it sure is interesting working with AI and modeling, disadvantage is that it still generates allot of errors and the end renders can't be really controlled like when making 3D artworks or 3D, after generating such you have to ask your self if it is really what you wanted to have or if it is something that you were not aware that you wish having. 

I Personally found a good way integrating this AI for a simple use, the generated Images can be very helpful giving you an Idea on what kind of Poser mesh you wish working at, using it like a scrap for a future figure model, wish having a Dragon, an elf, an armor, a robot and so on, the Ai generators can sure hit your taste and offer you a template for a future figure creation with loads of details that you probably would not  of considered making in your creation. 

This sure could push an artist making more detailed Products, you sort of learn from these engines and you are able to develop your creativity.

out of this creature I made and meanwhile released

https://www.renderosity.com/forums/comments/4478107/permalink

I generated these AI Images with a target on what I would like having, resulting that I got some quiet nice Templates for future Poser Figure creations, these results giving me enough details to work on Models also offering the possibility giving them even more Details

https://www.renderosity.com/forums/comments/4478110/permalink

These results give me motivation building some that go in that direction thinking ... wooh how bad ass it would be having these as 3D models for Poser, I am sure that other poser users would lick there fingers getting hand on such models ....

Would be nice if AI could generate the mesh that would save a whole lot of time, side effect is that allot of creators would lose there creative jobs and stores like renderosity could close there doors .....