Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Poser feature dev & improvement wishlist

PoserWorld2019 opened this issue on Nov 08, 2023 ยท 73 posts

Afrodite-Ohki posted Tue, 28 November 2023 at 2:37 PM

What this thread was supposed to be: "suggest new features for Poser!"

What it became: AI junkies again predicting the death of some software without AI saying it's "a fact" (I love those "facts" without any scientific method to support them, alas)

Renderosity banned AI imagery because, as it is currently, it has absolutely no ethics towards the work and value of the actual artists their databases steal from. This is a site made for artists. Like any other site made for artists that wants to keep fostering art and not remade amalgamations of previously made imagery until all the actual artists give up and move away, Renderosity has banned it. Poser is owned by the same company that runs Renderosity. You might as well stop wasting everyone's time by trying to get Poser to use a (at least so far) completely unethical technology that Renderosity has banned.

On another, but related, point: to all our old members, can you still count how many times someone has come to these forums to say that Poser "for a fact" will die without something something? I think I got tired of these "predictions" some fifteen years ago.

- - - - - - 

Feel free to call me Ohki!

Poser Pro 11, Poser 12 and Poser 13, Windows 10, Superfly junkie. My units are milimeters.

Persephone (the computer): AMD Ryzen 9 5900x, RTX 3070 GPU, 96gb ram.