Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Poser feature dev & improvement wishlist

PoserWorld2019 opened this issue on Nov 08, 2023 ยท 73 posts

JustBeCause posted Thu, 30 November 2023 at 8:16 AM

In some sort of way after studying a wider range of possibilities I figures out that in the future it sure could be a part of integration into Poser, If used as enhancement, not to change or replace your work. so I ran a deep test and the results are amazing! 

Considering that you have a texture set of 2k but you wish having a 6k and higher render, you need to have enhanced textures or a enhanced render, either way yo will need the Models for it to work. I tested a simple texturing I made and boy the result are blowing me away !  Now got a problem as all models I have made could run through a update

Here is a sample , Not using my textures but a Image. the original is 832 x 1248 with a minor quality. Using AI I upscale the Image to 3328 x 4992 and raise the quality,

Original 

AI enhanced Open in new window to see full size

Original

AI enhanced Open in new window to see full size

this is just a fast local run ! I did the same thing with a model I am working at enhancing all the textures, but considering that this tech also is capable enhancing final renders it sure would be an amazing addition in poser. Now I just got on a point after these testing and curiosity that I probably can't be without it for the Texture creations that raise my model creations onto a all new level of quality ! 

You talk allot about texturing in these forums, how to improve your renders with texture setups, here we just have a amazing solution without altering your creativity or Images based on coincidence, you control your art  AI just fixing the quality of your work, just like a program that is adjusting the color and contrast ....