Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Poser feature dev & improvement wishlist

PoserWorld2019 opened this issue on Nov 08, 2023 ยท 73 posts

JustBeCause posted Thu, 30 November 2023 at 11:37 AM

Rhia474 posted at 10:13 AM Thu, 30 November 2023 - #4478379

Renderosity,  the owner of Poser, has banned AI here, for reasons Afrodite-Ohki summed up succinctly earlier in this thread. I highly doubt that they:

1.  would entertain including any of its iterations in their software and

2. Would not lock this thread or even delete it if people continue to insist on the inclusion of it.

As this is the forum of a private enterprise, I am inclined to respect their rules.

I Personally am not for all these AI features when it is starting to replace my creativity, but like mentioned in the case above it can be helpful for 3D creations enhancing the Textures and renders without a coincidental feature. I searched for solutions that can help creators, the one shown above is like using a Photoshop creating your Textures Like you would enhance Contrast or Colors not more, and btw you can integrate it into PS as a plugin. Should it now end up that all creators have to go elsewhere with there poser creations jut because Renderosity has banned AI to raise up there Figure and textures to a higher level ?   Sure we can take all this away from these forums, from renderosity but then it will just end up that the next level poser models will not be found here ending up on other stores.

For me it is also all new just like for you, what I have learned ( Enhancing Textures ) can't be undone and will be used on any future model I make to reach the 4 to 6k resolution on renders as the Poser figures and renders look soooo much better with the Improved textures .... 

I sure respect your opinion, it is your choice, but I believe that many creators would find this method quiet useful