Forum: Poser 12

Subject: It's unacceptable to check for a license and then take your server down

PandaB5 opened this issue on Dec 06, 2023 ยท 5 posts

atrion posted Wed, 06 December 2023 at 6:15 AM

Sorry ppls, I have been using daz since 4.5 - 4.21, and I've become good at morphs and making custom figures, so sorry for posting to the poser forum, I removed myself from that one... Again, sorry for the confusion.. I haven't used poser in a long time, I usually use 3ds max 2012 for creating models and models for daz and poser...however, the poser one's I posted *should* work in poser as well as daz, which is why I posted them 2 both places because I stopped using poser a long time ago...I stopped posting here btw, so please just download what you want if you want, I moved to another site to post to, if people are interested in my other models, send me a pm thru email :D, and pass on the info, I'm more than willing 2 share them anyway, the big guys at daz3d decided my models weren't good enough, so I stopped trying to sell them stuff, but I am fairly good at this point. been making models for yrs and I am more than willing 2 share them, if ppl so req :D

I have become *quite* adept at creating 3d models/morphs 4 figures (4 morphs, I will need front/side/profile views), so hit me up 4 reqs/advice!

From Brian Beeching (atrion)