Forum: La Femme 2

Subject: Full function Genitalia for La Femme 2 coming soon

Centenox opened this issue on Dec 04, 2023 ยท 56 posts

DarksealStudios posted Tue, 19 December 2023 at 1:12 PM

Hi thefixer, I just heard from Charles (Nerd3D), I'm all set. I've used the figure from the lite version to build off of, I am covered by the Poser EULA. This is what I would expect. I did re-read that LaFemme2 Lite readme files a few more times, just to be sure there wasn't any language pertaining to differences in this type of agreement. I don't see any, and would not expect any, when included with your purchase of the software.

side note: I'm still using the V4 model too, LMFAO. I hope this will change things for us. Thanks!

Afrodite-Ohki, sorry if it was a bad choice of words. Poser "clearly tells" its position on merchant resource inside of it's licensing agreement, not on a figure by figure basis, at least not that I'm aware of. If there were any I would expect that information to be kept in a separate readme or license, which is why I went to read your readme in the first place.

As for the JCM's I deleted all of them. IMO they were 100% not needed on this weight mapped figure. My only question is... is there any restriction from letting me make this figure Poser 9 compatible? If I remove SSS I could make her Poser 8 friendly. I just have to change the number at the top of the file... I know the figure is only included in the Poser 11 bundle, but would work in poser 8 weights with no sss, poser 9 with sss. I don't think I'll change it, I just wanted to know the logic if it would be "ok" to do.

My Store   My Gallery    Contact