Forum: La Femme 2

Subject: Full function Genitalia for La Femme 2 coming soon

Centenox opened this issue on Dec 04, 2023 ยท 56 posts

AmbientShade posted Tue, 19 December 2023 at 4:08 PM

DarksealStudios posted at 1:12 PM Tue, 19 December 2023 - #4479334

Hi thefixer, I just heard from Charles (Nerd3D), I'm all set. I've used the figure from the lite version to build off of, I am covered by the Poser EULA. This is what I would expect. I did re-read that LaFemme2 Lite readme files a few more times, just to be sure there wasn't any language pertaining to differences in this type of agreement. I don't see any, and would not expect any, when included with your purchase of the software.

There are several figures that are included with Poser, such as the HW3D figures, and the legacy Poser figures (James, Jessi, G2, etc)., that all have their own licensing. Just because the figures come with Poser does not mean they are free to be modified and redistributed. That's why a lot of the legacy figures have inherent problems that can't legally be fixed for redistribution. Some of us have tried but the licensing doesn't allow for it.

As far as I can tell, Poser 11 12 and 13's EULA make no mention of LF1 or LF2, much less their license.

The only license I can find for LF2 is included in her download folder and clearly states that she has the Renderosity standard license (which does not allow for modification and redistribution of the content).

http://www.renderosity.com/renderosity-licenses-cms-17254