Forum: La Femme 2

Subject: Full function Genitalia for La Femme 2 coming soon

Centenox opened this issue on Dec 04, 2023 ยท 56 posts

Afrodite-Ohki posted Tue, 19 December 2023 at 4:32 PM

DarksealStudios posted at 1:12 PM Tue, 19 December 2023 - #4479334

As for the JCM's I deleted all of them. IMO they were 100% not needed on this weight mapped figure. My only question is... is there any restriction from letting me make this figure Poser 9 compatible? If I remove SSS I could make her Poser 8 friendly. I just have to change the number at the top of the file... I know the figure is only included in the Poser 11 bundle, but would work in poser 8 weights with no sss, poser 9 with sss. I don't think I'll change it, I just wanted to know the logic if it would be "ok" to do.

Her JCMs for the hips and shoulders activate when two rotations are used at once - dial a front-back and a side-to-side at the same time and you'll see. The ones for the elbows and knees are only activated when those body parts bend to a high rotation.

As for poser 9, I can't remember if it already allowed weight maps? If not, you'll probably have a nightmare trying to rig this with sphere maps.

- - - - - - 

Feel free to call me Ohki!

Poser Pro 11, Poser 12 and Poser 13, Windows 10, Superfly junkie. My units are milimeters.

Persephone (the computer): AMD Ryzen 9 5900x, RTX 3070 GPU, 96gb ram.