Forum: La Femme 2

Subject: Full function Genitalia for La Femme 2 coming soon

Centenox opened this issue on Dec 04, 2023 ยท 56 posts

Afrodite-Ohki posted Tue, 19 December 2023 at 4:39 PM

On trusting Nerd3d's previous words on this, as I stated above, there are still misunderstandings waiting on decisions from the owners of Bondware.

You did not acquire LF2 from Renderosity, but it's the same from many other products that Renderosity vendors donated to Poser's included content and still abide by their original Renderosity EULA. They are listed as "Restricted Content" in Poser's EULA. LF2 has not been listed as either there as of yet and so we're waiting on confirmation. What I do know for a fact is that she was commissioned by RPUBLISHING, which is the store vendor that sells her Pro version, and just because LF2 Lite was gifted to be included with Poser's content, doesn't mean she automatically becomes a Poser vendor resource.

Honestly, I'm not gonna push this matter anymore as none of this is really my problem - I only retain authorship rights over LF2, but editing, redistribution rights etc are no longer mine -, but I'm just commenting all this here to save you from possibly keep doing a lot of work that you might not be allowed to release.

- - - - - - 

Feel free to call me Ohki!

Poser Pro 11, Poser 12 and Poser 13, Windows 10, Superfly junkie. My units are milimeters.

Persephone (the computer): AMD Ryzen 9 5900x, RTX 3070 GPU, 96gb ram.