Forum: La Femme 2

Subject: Full function Genitalia for La Femme 2 coming soon

Centenox opened this issue on Dec 04, 2023 ยท 56 posts

AmbientShade posted Tue, 19 December 2023 at 5:37 PM

DarksealStudios posted at 4:21 PM Tue, 19 December 2023 - #4479359

AmbeintShade, Please do not conflate Poser's native license and Renderosity Marketplace License. I did not obtain the LaFemme2 Lite from the marketplace. I will trust Charles Taylor, aka Nerd3D on this matter, as his position supports my understanding of the reading of the license. I would not use this logic to support "why something does not exist". I am aware of, and try to stay up to date with, my legal rights. Thank you for your concern, but I have my interpretation on how Poser vendor resources can be used, what's included in that umbrella of content, and what can be redistributed. I have had no issues in the past with other, multiple, figures.

Try not to spread too much misinformation, even if it's from being uninformed. If you ever have questions you should always do your own research and follow the letter of the law.

You got her from Posersoftware.com (which is owned by Bondware/Renderosity) just like everyone else that downloaded the free version, and if you look in that download folder you will see her license agreement, which contains the same link I included in my previous post. That is not misinformation that is fact which anyone reading this can go verify for themselves. 

If another license allowing the figure to be used as a merchant resource exists somewhere then it needs to be made publicly available for everyone to read, not just word-of-mouth from another forum, regardless of who made the statement.