Forum: MarketPlace Customers

Subject: Is there a Newsletter December 15% coupon?

Torquinox opened this issue on Dec 17, 2023 ยท 8 posts

maneki_neko posted Mon, 25 December 2023 at 5:47 AM

haven't seen the 15% december newsletter coupon (yet) either...

not interested at all in a 25% coupon that demands a min. 50$ purchase AND not even good on sales item, i can get better in any random sale.

however, december coupon won't interest me in january either - even if it's kinda "still applicable in january" - because i'm down to my last $$ today. so i guess i'm not buying that last item i wanted...

and by the way, more generally, holidays sales or not, deals discounts or not, a MONTHLY coupon should arrive REGULARLY in our mailboxes every month on the 1st, so we can actually use it ALL month. everything else makes no sense at all, and borders on a joke - at our expense.
point is, i'm fickle, and patience is not my virtue. so when i have to wait, ask around in the forums almost every time, wonder if i deleted an important mail by error, etc etc, i just give up, and spend the few $$ i have somewhere else where things are regular, dependable, and easy to find.

already this "some vendors might not accept coupons" is weird. but whatever, if they rather get ZERO DOLLAR because i just won't buy anything that's not on sale and/or discounted by coupon, instead of X DOLLARS minus 15% off by coupon, they're free to do so.

it's not because i think that their fantastic work isn't worth the full price, it's because I'M BROKE and have felines to feed. actually, every dollar i spend on 3D is one dollar too much. but well, sometimes i need the goodies to balance my mood, so i allow myself the right to spend some $$ for unnecessary virtual pixel stuff. howver, i won't do it at any price...

IN THE END, MERITOCRACY HAS NOT ONLY PERMEATED OUR DAILY LIVES AND WORK, BUT ALSO OUR HEARTS, OUR MINDS AND OUR PERCEPTION OF ART...