Forum: Poser 13

Subject: AI as part of the Poser platform?

blackbonner opened this issue on Dec 25, 2023 ยท 53 posts

HartyBart posted Tue, 26 December 2023 at 2:55 PM

I think Poser 14 has certain AI developer options in early 2024. Such as...

* Renderosity buys out Ken's Openpose plugin and then ships it as standard for free. This gives a market advantage, especially if it works with a $50 Poser 13 (I assume another 'perma-deal', like the current $50 Poser 12 offer). DAZ Studio only has a 'no-hands, no face' Openpose option. Thus Poser would have a market advantage, especially if the Openpose plugin is allowed to work with a $50 Poser 13. Poser devs don't have to maintain anything there, as the plugin just works.

* Allow PostFX to have any Python script plugged into it, for further post-render processing. This would allow AI connections, yet AI-phobic people wouldn't have to use it or see it. Again the Poser devs don't have to maintain anything, just open up PostFX to third-party scripts.

* 'Text prompts to AI-made strand hairstyles for 3D' is coming soon, but it's early days - that is probably something for Poser 15.

Anyway, here's a nicer AI picture than the ones above. Stable Diffusion 2.1, from a text prompt without any image-to-image. Took about ten seconds to render. But with Poser I can set up basic real-time renders, and then next time use these as guides... to get a similar picture composition that's exactly right.

Learn the Secrets of Poser 11 and Line-art Filters.