Forum: Poser 13

Subject: Poser 13 Observations

Badia01 opened this issue on Jan 03, 2024 ยท 21 posts

hornet3d posted Sat, 06 January 2024 at 2:26 PM

Rhia474 posted at 11:26 AM Sat, 6 January 2024 - #4480144

Most of them are running fine in Poser 13. GoPhysical, MatEdit, SkinEdit and such work seamlessly in the latest release (those are the ones I use regularly so I can speak to them). Also the Python magic you mention was always part of Poser, the Scripts menu items you see in the base program use Python, so not sure why the reluctance.

You can add AutoMorpher, Quick Cam, Mat Tiler, Runtime Organiser and Scripts Manager to the list of scrips that work in Poser 13.  Something I should add is that I had a few problems with the GoPhysical in the way it would display which was done to my Windows and UI settings and, although it was not a problem with the script itself Ken_1171 helped me sort it, so there should be no problem with support.  Last but not least most of the scripts have some excellent videos in the promos so you can see what they do and how they work before you decide to buy.

I use Poser 13 on Windows 11 - For Scene set up I use a Geekcom A5 -  Ryzen 9 5900HX, with 64 gig ram and 3 TB  storage, mini PC with final rendering done on normal sized desktop using an AMD Ryzen Threadipper 1950X CPU, Corsair Hydro H100i CPU cooler, 3XS EVGA GTX 1080i SC with 11g Ram, 4 X 16gig Corsair DDR4 Ram and a Corsair RM 100 PSU .   The desktop is in a remote location with rendering done via Queue Manager which gives me a clearer desktop and quieter computer room.