Forum: Poser 13

Subject: how to fix holes in the mesh in poser?, thanks in advance

obdobd opened this issue on Feb 15, 2024 · 12 posts

obdobd posted Thu, 15 February 2024 at 12:04 PM

Hello, I have achieved it...

I have created a prop with that part, I have exported it in obj, I have fixed it in another program, I have imported it in Poser with the figure that had the problem, I have selected "Replace body part whith prop", then THERE IS NO LONGER HOLE, I added it to the group of that part, I had to put the material I wanted to put in that part again. For now, that's the only way I've been able to do it. It has created several new groups for me but I have not had a problem with it because I have been able to delete them in the "Group editor".

I will continue practicing it because I think it is something that is basic.

Thanks from my heart. You are awesome.

Hola, lo he conseguido...

He creado un prop con esa parte, la he exportado en obj, la he arreglado en otro programa, la he importado en Poser con la figura que tenía el problema, he seleccionado "Replace body part whith prop", entonces Ya NO HAY AGUJERO, lo he añadido al grupo de esa parte he tenido que volver a poner el material que quería poner a esa parte. Por ahora, sólo así he podido hacerlo. Me ha creado varios grupos nuevos pero no he tenido problema con ello porque he podido eliminarlos en el "Group editor".

Seguiré practicándolo porque creo que es algo que es básico.

Gracias de corazón. Sois Geniales.