Forum: La Femme 2

Subject: both ladies save how?

drawn opened this issue on Mar 08, 2024 · 31 posts

RedPhantom posted Sat, 09 March 2024 at 8:15 AM Site Admin

Here's a step by step on using the cloth room.

1 load figure

2 move to frame fifteen. If it’s an extreme pose with lots of movement, you might want to use a higher frame.

3 Pose and morph figure.

4 check to make sure no body parts are intersecting with other body parts. Do this for every frame.

5 If your figure is sitting or leaning on something, make sure that isn’t intersecting with the figure too.

6 load clothing

7 open cloth room

8 click on new simulation

9 Name your simulation. This is optional but it’s a good idea to get into the habit of doing if you are using more than one piece of dynamic clothing

10 check any or all of the Additional cloth collision options you want. I usually do all of them for the best draping.

11 hit okay

12 hit clothify

13 select the piece of clothing you want to drape and hit the clothify button. (tip. If you have the clothing selected in the scene already, it will suggest it and you can just hit clothify)

14 click collide against

15 hit add remove

16 select your figure and anything else you want to collide with the clothing such as the floor for long dresses or a chair

17 uncheck any parented props that you don’t want colliding with your clothing. And uncheck the hair. Poser will try to put the clothing outside the hair.

18 hit okay

19 you may want to lower the collision offset and the collision depth. These tell how far away from the figure the clothing sits. I usually put mine at 0.1 but many find that too extreme. It’s a matter of preference.

20 hit calculate simulation.

21 wait. Depending on your computer and how high poly the clothing is, this may take a while.

22 if you want to repose your figure, repeat steps 3, 4, 5, and 20

I'll try to post some tips and troubleshooting later but family may need my attention today so it may take a while

As hborre said, if you are having specific problems, ask so we can address that

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader Monster of the North and The Shimmering Mage

Today I break my own personal record for the number of days for being alive.
Check out my store here or my free stuff here
I use Poser 13 and win 10