Forum: Suggestion Box

Subject: Block feature for the Galleries

pjz99 opened this issue on Oct 31, 2023 ยท 24 posts

kalebdaark posted Thu, 04 April 2024 at 4:16 PM

Yeah, that's where I'm at, plus the boredom.   The sheer mind-numbing BOREDOM of seeing the same basic image over and over again, and that goes for AI and the other render options.   Maybe I'm just decadent, my brain fried by too much endless novelty and dopamine, but again, it's a heck of a de-motivator, and I'm pretty sure I'm not alone.   I think that might be the "worm in the apple" of all of this AI stuff (again, they're not my beef, anyone can do it) and at some point the stuff starts to have "that distinctive AI look" or "DAZ Look" or "Poser look" and at some point people turn off and shut down.   Everyone has their limit.  I gotta wonder how those aforementioned non-mentioned artists bust out 8 renders per day like that. With AI assistance, it'd still take them maybe an hour to do 8 (it takes me a bit longer, but I care about what images I produce and will tweak them til they're right). That's an hour gone from their life per day. Do they have a life? Chemical assistance maybe? The more I think about Krid's comment, well....he had a point.