Forum: DAZ|Studio

Subject: It's quiet. Almost too quiet.

FirstBastion opened this issue on Feb 01, 2024 ยท 113 posts

gohanf22 posted Wed, 10 April 2024 at 7:06 AM

Nevertrumper posted at 12:21 AM Wed, 10 April 2024 - #4483424
gohanf22 posted at 12:55 PM Tue, 9 April 2024 - #4483402
FirstBastion posted at 10:27 AM Thu, 4 April 2024 - #4483243

So Daz finally did it,  they added an AI generation tool to their site.

Not only that, they have succumbed to the "pandering" of agendas.  You go look at their site, they have now in categories "NON BINARY".  I'm sorry but every sane person that uses daz or no longer uses daz knows Gen 9 was a STUPID move and pandering to the small 1 percent of people in the world that don't exist.  nuf said.  soon as i learn blender/zbrush, I am done with DAZ.  i will not give them a penny anymore.  i have ways to get what i need without paying a cent.
Right now 3d is a difficult time anyway.
DAZ struggles to find its way and made a lot of bad decisions, Poser is stuck in the 2000s and has become meaningless as a vintage figure animation app and Reallusion is super expensive and has a steep learning curve, if you really want its full potential.
Reallusion figures and Metahumans have their limits compared to Poser or DAZ-Genesis figures.

In a way it is.  EIther your using Blender, or Zbrush, or any other main 3D program, or your screwed on becoming professional.  I intend to learn Blender and Zbrush and move away from Daz totally asap.  I will not use a software from a company that has succumbed to the ESG money.  Screw that.