Forum: MarketPlace Customers

Subject: Wishlist items are lost

midinick opened this issue on Apr 09, 2024 ยท 19 posts

msansing posted Fri, 26 April 2024 at 8:09 AM Site Admin

msansing posted at 9:56 AM Thu, 25 April 2024 - #4483993
midinick posted at 8:17 AM Thu, 25 April 2024 - #4483991

msansing posted at 3:24 PM Wed, 24 April 2024 - #4483964

The vendors you have referenced above still have products with us and we have several new vendors that come on board each month. Our goal is to give both our customers and vendors the best service on the planet which I believe differentiates us from Daz and other 3d sites. We just launched a Special Edition newsletter that will be featuring our top sellers and their newly released products. 

Question for you guys - what do we do better than Daz and other 3D sites? I would love to hear your thoughts. 

It was just a fear because it seems a lot at vendors at the same time are leaving. I am honest .. my biggest fear is to loose Renderosity :) I reall love to look tons of sites for my Runtime ^^ After I retuned to Poser I have no clue which items I lost after closing RDNA, so my biggest fear is, to loose the items here too. Also, there are 2 Scripts I bought, they want me to login into Renderosity to verify... what woul they do if Renderosity isnt available anymore? Will they work or not? (i am very got at being anxious) ^^

What is Renderosity doing better? Well.. I think it seems more like a Community than a store. I can contact vendors in a few clicks and can ask them, I can follow vendors and I can follow members which images I like :) One of the best things I appreciate is, the store items are able to link with the gallery. I can see the item in images and have a better help to clearify.. will I need this, or maybe not? (It is like in real live... sometimes the clothes you try on are looking fabulous in the store and if you are home, you look like a clown) I also like the ability to see which addons are for the item available in just one click... not all .. but most of them :)

OOOOOH .. are you taking suggestions? ... I know it is old .. but ... maybe you could make an retro festival and activate (maybe for a certain amount of time) the old downloads for Millenium 3 People? .. Or I am the only one who still like to play with the Mil3 and Gen4? XD

I will look into this and let you know what I find out. 
I am going to site mail you with some questions.