Forum: Challenge Arena

Subject: Challenge Arena Forum Carnival Booth

Wolfenshire opened this issue on May 28, 2024 ยท 47 posts

3dcheapskate posted Wed, 05 June 2024 at 11:25 PM

MajinBoo posted at 7:49 PM Tue, 4 June 2024 - #4485706

I think all these characters would make for a great team. Well maybe not "great" but they would make a team. 3Dcheapskate appreciate the praise for "The Hover" The real challenge is coming with some more interesting ideas. Like could "The Time Runner" go back in time if he ran backwards?

That's an interesting question to which I don't know the answer, so I'll ask him next time I see him.

Thinking further about The Hover's superpower - what happens when he hovers over a weighing scale? If the scales read zero then his superpower would allow him to avoid triggering pressure sensors or setting off landmines. On the other hand if they read his normal weight...

And finally for this post here are the names, just the names, of a few other potential superheroes (superpowers not yet fully fleshed out): the Karma Komedian, the Hider, the Effluencer, the Timelord*, and the Muddler (although I think that last one's more of a supervillain than a superhero)

*I think he has a bit more control over the passage of time than the Time Runner. But not much more

The 3Dcheapskate* occasionally posts sensible stuff. Usually by accident.
And it usually uses Poser 11, with units set to inches. Except when it's using Poser 6 or PP2014, or when its units are set to PNU.

*also available in ShareCG, DAZ, and HiveWire3D flavours (the DeviantArt and CGBytes flavour have been discontinued).