Forum: DAZ|Studio

Subject: It's quiet. Almost too quiet.

FirstBastion opened this issue on Feb 01, 2024 ยท 113 posts

arifzhafir posted Mon, 17 June 2024 at 10:40 PM

Bejaymac posted at 9:21 AM Fri, 24 May 2024 - #4485233

mouser posted at 7:57 PM Wed, 22 May 2024 - #4485165

I have found myself back here at the Renderosity forums as Daz3d forums are taking weeks to clear my replies on their forums.

Or they are simply deleting them altogether, they don't seem to be as tolerant of critic these days.

Someone else that's been put in the "naughty corner".

Break the forum tos to many times and you get put on "pre-moderation", this means your posts all go into a queue to be checked by the forum staff before it get's allowed onto the forums, so basically if your post hasn't shown up after 12 hours it probably never will.

I've been calling content creators "lazy" and "stupid" for the half assed crap they've been doing lately, and that's what "finally" got me on the list.

I, too, have been threatened with pre-moderation recently. I don't even have to break the tos to get comments removed. For example, I asked rhetorically: "Why does witchcraft have a monopoly here?" That was deemed "past the bounds of reasonable conversation." Another comment that they removed was, "Daz's new image nudity policy is a good idea since 3D p0rn is their last remaining niche due to restrictions by many AI platforms."

On a thread about Adobe's new terms notifying users that they claimed the perpetual right to use anything on YOUR hard drive for their purposes, I commented that "People refuse to believe what they see, hear, and experience because their minds will not allow it. The best con games succeed when the mark defends the con, thereby becoming an accomplice in their own victimization." That comment was removed for being "contentious" and "demeaning an entire class of people." We are living in a Kafka story. There shall be no acknowledgment of what is happening. To be mildly hyperbolic, as Edward Snowden said, "When exposing a crime is treated as a crime, you are being ruled by criminals."