Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Nova New Character morphs and Creations

tchamberlain2 opened this issue on Jul 05, 2024 ยท 41 posts

DeeceyArt posted Mon, 08 July 2024 at 3:46 PM Online Now!

>>> I don't know... Here's another character I've been creating out of NOVA. Like randym77 asked, it my be subdivided better. All I know is I like what I see.  Now, if someone can help me create an Antonia's Viseme Map Mouth Morph, I will absolutely leave NOVA alone.

Realism or non-realism aside (I go with non-realistic) Nova is not a totally original mesh. It's obvious from the wireframes that primorge posted. Distributing a derivative of a DAZ mesh goes against their TOS, which Nova already does. So creating and distributing characters for a figure that already breaks DAZ TOS, whether FREE or PAID FOR product, is risky business because they would ALL be copyright violations.

You can do what you like for your own purposes, but giving away or selling the characters as products is really not wise.

That being said, you'd be best sticking with figures that allow use of the geometry as a merchant resource (Pauline does, I can't remember which others). AFAIK *NONE* of the Genesis figures are designated as merchant resources.