Forum: New Poser Users Help

Subject: V4 Morphs Overriding with Multiple Figures

cpunch opened this issue on Jul 16, 2024 ยท 8 posts

cpunch posted Wed, 17 July 2024 at 8:16 AM

hborre posted at 9:58 PM Tue, 16 July 2024 - #4487427

It appears that crosstalk is occurring between the V4 models. Just to be clear, what do you mean by import? Are you talking about loading a saved figure from the Poser Library or importing it from a partial scene? The latter is a method I use to save a figure externally and then import it into an existing scene.

This is the first clue I've gotten regarding the potential issue... thank you! Oh, and I should have clarified more.

First off, the morph losses occur in the rendered images, not upon initial import into the poser file. (The images above are all rendered.)

Secondly, by 'import' I mean importing from another poser file into the current file using the top menu: File... Import... Poser Document/Prop. In this case, for example, the file for Figure 01 above is saved as trash01.pz3. Figure 02 is saved as trash02.pz3. With trash01.pz3 open in Poser, I'll import the trash02.pz3 file into it using this method.

Honestly, saving the figure into my Poser library is a concept new to me and I'm researching now. I've never done this befor and am wondering if this will be better.

Although I've been using Poser, I'm still not super tech savvy with it.

-CPunch