Forum: DAZ|Studio

Subject: What's Happening at DAZ?

dbwalton opened this issue on Oct 23, 2020 ยท 76 posts

Torquinox posted Tue, 06 August 2024 at 7:47 PM

And of course, Daz mods are obligated to delete posts like mine above from Daz site, so don't act surprised when words like mine get deleted. And it could happen here but maybe it won't?

To NeverTrumper, IME the mods here are a lot more tolerant than Daz site. Just look at my contributions to this thread and know that so far, my text remains unmolested. Yes, I once have had an issue with the mods here. It happened not long after I deleted my gallery. No, I did not actually get banned, though I did decide to take a lengthy break from the forums here  Yes, it was about AI art, though the ultimate result of all that was far different here than it would have been on Daz site.

Yes, I agree moderators are not our friends as you stated. I have never been to forums on 'Rotica or Rhub - TBH, I've no reason to go to the forums there. I heartily recommend staying away from DA forums - It's a cesspool. Also, everyone I know of who got kicked off of DA got kicked off because they did something or said something that offended a forum mod; and that was pretty much it for them. The danger on DA is, admins and site volunteers participate in their forums, not just as mods but as participants. It's possible there is no more actual moderation there, but I haven't visited a DA forum for a long, long time.