Forum: Poser 13

Subject: Things you want to play with in Poser...

blackbonner opened this issue on Aug 24, 2024 ยท 74 posts

Jin_Yindao posted Sat, 31 August 2024 at 10:24 PM

I have used poser for many years, doing my best to create everything my pictures contain.  Working with Lafemme is a pain as if you try to fix a morph for me anyways it goes crazy.  I am not am not dumb but have difficulty with interfaces which is why I like poser as it is simple, even though blender has a lot more to offer. More so since I spent three months in ICU for oxygen derivation where I lost a lot of memories.. What I do not understand is why the designers cannot make things that actually work easier.  We have a hair room which would work if there were tools that could assist in designing the style.  but having to guess where the hair will pull or bend is not efficent.  Having a brush or comb that you could place the hair where you actually wanted it instead of having to guess.   I use an inexpensive program to create items or to morph figures because again the interface is simple. but when I carry the figure back it looks nothing like what it looked like in Silo.  I really cannot understand why this happens.  Both programs have the same import and export and  the morph works, just not the way it was designed.  One last thing,  update the manual and explain how to do things with examples. 

Dive into Fantasy and Ride the Waves

I have many scenes in my head, but non of those are on paper.
I have yet to learn to bring those to life.
The ones that I give life, are not those I see