Forum: Vue

Subject: 24 fabric materials in free stuff

agiel opened this issue on Nov 08, 2001 ยท 30 posts

LaurieA posted Fri, 09 November 2001 at 5:59 PM

Wooohoooo! Materials! I'm a material freak...LOL. Thanks agiel, I'm sure I'll have a use for every one of them :). Now that we are on the subject of materials - I was working on a whole suite of Vue materials for Vue 4 while I had the beta. I had over 30 of them made and they were all the best mats I've ever created. I had planned to send them to e-on so that they could incorporate them into Vue 4 if they wanted to, but during the testing my computer crashed and crashed big and I lost them ALL. After I was done sobbing, the only thing I could find was the thumbnails that I created of them. Now, my point (I bet you were wondering when I was gonna get to that ;)). I'll have to create them all over again, but I should be able to do alright with the thumbnails and get them close to the originals. They were all precious and semi precious stone mats like aragonite, sugalite, lemon chrysoprase, etc. If you guys would have an interest, I'll try to make them again (free, of course in the Vue tradition). If not, I won't waste my time unless I personally need them for something. Of course, Vue 4 has to get here first ;). Laurie