Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Help with Poser accuracy/coordinates/units

chronic1 opened this issue on Nov 16, 2001 ยท 9 posts

chronic1 posted Fri, 16 November 2001 at 11:44 PM

Thanks to all for the rapid response. In most other forums I have submitted to, it takes forever to get any response. Guess there's a lot of 3D artists out there, huh. BAM, thanks for the tip on the "type in". Althought this wasn't the solution, it is a feature I didn't know about. Cal, while I wasn't attempting to use Poser for the final rendering, I have become painfully aware in only two days that Poser doesn't handle large scenes well. While I think it's a cool program, I have notice that it is a bit unstable at times. It has locked up on me a few times already. This is really nothing new to me since it seems Autodesk (makers of AutoCAD) hasn't been able to produce a stable drafting package for at least the past ten years either. If memory serves me, 3D Studio has been known to dump on me a few times as well. Of course, where would we be without these programs, flaws and all. And the winner is: Grey_cat! I guess I had a "learning new software and I'm in a deadline crunch" anxiety attack and forgot that I could scale in AutoCAD. And to think I managed a drafting department for four years. Big Brain Fart! Success at last. Thanks again guys...