Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Gotta Question..

KimberlyC opened this issue on Nov 18, 2001 ยท 12 posts

Mercy posted Sun, 18 November 2001 at 7:25 PM

I have to agree with Pendarian on this one. I comment occasionally, but most of the time tossing out my two cents on a pic I like is pointless because it's already had rave reviews from the other people... and the 'in crowd' image is very much still alive here... especially when you see the same people commenting only on each other's works. Today I did a whats new in all the galleries and added some comments to some images in the works in progress gallery... and will be checking that gallery a lot more often now. Most times I'll just IM someone if I like their work, simply because it's easier and it doesn't get lost in all the "You're great, your god, your amazing" type comments. And yes, it's always a tad dangerous to post that there is something that a viewer feels could be added or removed if there are already a dozen stellar reviews on an image. I've seen people get jumped on for doing that. shrugs For the most part, I just look and keep to myself. It's much less painful and much less trouble.