Forum: Bryce

Subject: How much did your longest rendering take?

spothmann opened this issue on Nov 21, 2001 ยท 34 posts

scaramouche posted Fri, 23 November 2001 at 10:48 PM

I just had my school purchase the academic version of Bryce 5 three weeks so I can learn it and then teach it in my high school CG elective course next fall and, though there was a plastic insert for the manual, there was no manual in the factory sealed box. So I got on the horn and called the education sales rep who said that Corel is not shipping a manual for the program anymore - guess they're trying to save some rainforest somewhere in Bryce Canyon?!? Anyways...She stated that Corel now only includes those useless HTML help screens. I, for one, am not going to print out 400+ single-sided sheets out of my laser printer one HTML screen at a time, then go down to the copier and double-side them, punch holes, and pop them into a three-ring binder! Or what's worse, flip back and forth between my browser and the program trying out everything in sight! That's like learning how to drive and read the licensing manual at the same time, fer cryin' out loud... Bottom line - where can I get the Bryce 5 manual that should have shipped with my order to begin with?!!