Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: I GO AWAY -----PLEASE_READ

Catharina Przezak opened this issue on Dec 07, 2001 ยท 45 posts

Catharina Przezak posted Sat, 08 December 2001 at 4:25 AM

Thank you to ALl for the nice words. I will still working with 3D and textures and I get only away from the all stores and all my old products, but I am still here. I will put on my website every week free prop and maybe textures too it make me much pleasure to do it .Who I say I go to work with other things that only textures , I can't say more about on this moment but it will very interesthing for you too I think. I wish all to you a Great Hollidays and all the best. And I hope the new year will better that ever. Cath P.S One more answer about my member area. If you know or maybe not here are more that 1000 members on my website that have join subscription for more that 6 months, I still will put my new products to the member area, the all members will get the stuff until 6/01/02 is somebody join the member area now he or she will get the new stuff for the next 3 months too. I say only that I don't want any more new members after 1/1/02 to my member area. If you have more question just write to me at : cathrin@worldonline.nl