Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: I GO AWAY -----PLEASE_READ

Catharina Przezak opened this issue on Dec 07, 2001 ยท 45 posts

Catharina Przezak posted Sat, 08 December 2001 at 11:51 AM

Attached Link: http://www.poser4u.com

Hello Again,I talking with much people today about my member Area, and we all are very sad of this situation. I decide to stay open with my member area for the next month, but I will remove all my products from all other stores on 1/1/2002, you will not ablle to buy anything from other stores again. That is all what I can do on this moment to help the poser community. You all are welcome. Micheleh: The server that I found with free stuff are a FTP server , they change the FTP every day and you are not ablle to track the people, one today here another there. I saw not only my stuff but all the must best seller stuff of Renderosity and Daz store, I will not tell anybody what for server is that to protect the orginal owner of the stuff. I contact much people but nobody can do something with this, so is the world. But I know that the persone that do that is also member of Renderosity. If you think your sell not to much today, dont worry somebody give your work free on another server to download and all play with. Don't forget the new free prop on my web for this week, it is free !!!!!!!! this time I have pleasure to do it for free.