Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Model Packager--preview of new app

brycetech opened this issue on Dec 10, 2001 ยท 16 posts

brycetech posted Tue, 11 December 2001 at 5:57 PM

oh I missed all the other posts by all means sarge..please send me an email! I am using the latest version of vb, so it should run on xp..but wont know until we get it there...and I may have to do research to work around some differences in it. Thus far, Ive dodged the 'os' check..but in all honesty, I will probably have to do it in the end cause it wont run on win95 now. (thats why I asked for os usage earlier) If I have to make the os check to make it run on xp, then I will make it work on 95 too. and no atrice, currently there is no plan to make a mac version. The response from users of macs was not high enough for me to push to learn java or some other cross-platform language. Sincerely sorry about that mac folks, but I have vb and know how to use it...Id have to learn java (or whatever) and buy the program..yada yada. maybe when done, a mac programmer will take some of the "must have" parts and make them mac compatible or will share some schooling with me so that I can do it later. again, to beta test..please send me an email so that I can put you in the tester directory. Initially it will be on 98 or ME..once Im positive all runtimes and additional files necessary to make it run are included..it will move on to the other windows versions. probably by mid next week. thanx all! :) BT