Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Just some thoughts....

rudipooimf opened this issue on Dec 17, 2001 ยท 31 posts

Ghostofmacbeth posted Mon, 17 December 2001 at 12:00 PM

Well I am soon to be going into my first commercial venture I do have stuff out for free and all, would have more but I can never update my website S But I saw it like this. I was only going to do something for sale if it was well worth it, was something that I put a lot of time into (about 2 months for the one I hope to have up) and was something that most people couldn't or wouldn't do. That being said I was only going to do it if I had a ten to one ratio of free to pay stuff. Getting hit with an almost $5,000 doctor bill has sort of put that on the back burner for the momemnt but I will try to keep those ratios. Think I may have to play catch up on the freestuff though. All that being said when peope texture and make stuff for the stuff that is in the store it only bumps up the value of the that item. I have been cutting back on my purchases but have also been swayed to getting somethign when there is 20 outfits for that one mesh that someone created but only if they are cool and I would still use them. But I also try to give back as much as I can by helping out and all. Take care and later