Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Supermodel Vickie Mk II Up!

Jim Burton opened this issue on Dec 18, 2001 ยท 21 posts

Jim Burton posted Tue, 18 December 2001 at 11:49 AM

The update includes a new hair CR2 that is based on the San Francisco Hair, which in turn was based on the SMV hair. ;-) It now conforms much better, and I've added the collar adjustment morphs, to take into account moving the shoulders, similar to the ones in the San Fran hair. The figure has a bunch of new morphs, including long fingernails, "super" clevage, and illac (sp?) crests (those bumps from the hip bone that thin girls show), among others. I did a"more makeup" version of the face texture which is the only thing that you will not get in the free upgrade. I also did "shiny" red and black textures (all set by MATs) for the shoes and lingerie. Plus there is now 12 poses, including the one in the pic. It is all for Supermodel Vickie though, not SMMV. Oh, th e"revert-to-Vickie's face" is also included, for better use of Vickie II's face morphs (which you have to install yourself, for legal reasons) Anyway, if you came in late, here is the whhole story: Supermodel Vickie (SMV) is a stand-alone figure I sell at BBay, you have to own Vickie I or II to extract her, though. Supermodel Morph Vickie (SMMV) is a character I sell in the store here that has almost the same exact same shape made by morphing Vickie (which you have to own), the detailing isn't quite as good, but she isn't half bad! She can wear SMV's clothing line, also at BBay. SMMV can't use SMV's body morphs, incidently, and SMV can't use Vickies's body morphs, either. They all can use the same head morphs, and take the same textures. I plan on having the SMV Essentials II pack out next week, incidently, it is about time!