Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Help, I'm overwhelmed by wealth?!

ronknights opened this issue on Dec 30, 2001 ยท 56 posts

patiaz posted Mon, 31 December 2001 at 10:02 AM

Attached Link: http://www.graphicsbypati.com

This reminds me of George Carlin's joke about stuff. The more we have the more we want and need. Moving to bigger and bigger houses. And I too have several poser cds, and several with just 3D objects. Will I ever use them all? I tried doing several images last week with some of the stuff I have never used, It didn't really matter what I put with what, just need to ease the "guilt" of downloading the stuff. I have only been using Poser for a couple of months, My 14 gig drive has been cleaned off several times. It is a neverending task. I hope that the poser-a-holics group can insure us that lots of time will be granted for downloading stuff while we meet. I will bring my portable computer to the meetings, can't be away from Poser for too long you know!!!! The umbilical cord is never long enough. Now do they make poser chips, cookies, or soda--you know the basics of life. No time to cook, if it can't go in the micro then it won't get cooked. Started some simple Macaroni and cheese yesterday and almost burned down the kitchen. I was posing an image and forgot about it... Oh well who needs to eat anyway. I could lose a few pounds. Sleep is for the week, although I do take naps while I render. My husband even built me an extra computer for rendering. Now I can render two images at the same time.... I am not addicted... I am not addicted. Oh download is done. Must go unzip and see what it was I downloaded. Something with a foreign language title and the image was not available, but the download worked....