Forum: Community Center

Subject: Just wanted you to know....

Jack D. Kammerer opened this issue on Dec 21, 1999 ยท 83 posts

nicknoel posted Tue, 21 December 1999 at 1:16 PM

I started using the PFO back in, don't tell my ma, but mid november(She bought P3 for me at a computer show we went to and had me install it, just to make sure it worked, then I was to uninstall it and wait for Christmas. (I didn't) but I was using the PFO back when they were still on IguanaSoft and was overjoyed at the improvements that were made. I have been an active user ever since January and only until about October, I kinda let it lapse. I got a job and didn't have much time to surf. When I was let go I went back to my good old PFO to find it changed. And for the better. Then on the Tech forum Grey said the site moved and I found most of the Funstuff posts saying "Edgenet Sucks" and when I posted a question about it on the Tech Forum it was deleted. So ever since then Grey and Willow have left a bad taste in my mouth about them. I went to the other forum and found that seemed alot colder. Even when Radart posted his "End of Radart" pic they didn't even flinch. Heck they had a bunch of Metachanges posts on thier forum and when a few people commented that "You guys should get back together and end this silly war" they snapped back with "This is not the time to bring up Jack's site." I only go thier just to get the other freebies and get a little more info about this whole thing with Meta. Especially since Steve Cooper and Chad Smith of Zygote have been in contact with Grey, but it seems like they would rather forget Renderosity even exists. I think it is better now that they are gone. It's alot more fun here. 'specially since my ol'buddy Legume is a Moderator now. I really like you guy and gals. I hope it stays as close. Good work Jack. Hope your Christmas is a good one, and Y2K brings you more money! Y'know, I like the fact that this place is free, but I would gladly buy any products you guys come out with. Just to keep you going. Keep up the good work and have a merry poser christmas! Nick Noel