Forum: 3D Modeling

Subject: please post tutorial suggestions

TRAVISB opened this issue on Jan 06, 2002 ยท 7 posts

TRAVISB posted Mon, 07 January 2002 at 2:28 PM

well there are a few people here that make poser characters posable and im thinking it would benifit all , maybe someone has tried andis willing to share a tut I Agree that alot of people dont really know what this forum about and alot of content goes elswhere fortanetly this forum has stayed on topic pretty much by all the users here id like to be able to get regular visitors here involved in a project each month where we all can share int techn. etc like next i could submit a model and we could all Texture it showing 2 to 3 pics of maps etc I think e mailing the model to only the individuals participating would be a better choice than putting it in free stuff this way we would know all the people participating and make them post wips and participate creating a great learning enviroment opinions Texturing ! would be a good tutorial because it crosses all platforms and usually general rules apply though they take a while to set up also the maping itself can be pretty wide spread what method are you considering using planar uv, etc keep them coming people