Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Looking for textures for the P4 male

joezabel opened this issue on Jan 22, 2002 ยท 11 posts

VirtualSite posted Wed, 23 January 2002 at 1:49 AM

There are also some good base textures to be found at The Penguin Bar and maleposer.com, although the latter hasnt been updated in months (Anyone know whats going on there?). The stuff at PB looks pretty cartoonish at first glance but it renders up real purty. MalePoser also has a list of excellent links that will take you to places all over the web for additional materials. Another good place to find pretty decent body textures is at 3d-cc.com; theres one that comes with the REMC Trooper character thats quite good once you tinker with it a bit. Small caveat about Johns textures that actually applies to several of the ones at these sites as well: you must take them into Photoshop and color adjust them a bit. Some of the skin tones are too pale; others too green; others too pink. Once you open them, youll see what I mean. But they can all be reworked a bit to pull them into line. The BlondMan and NewForP4 textures didnt have read-mes with them, Im sorry to report. But I doubt the creators would mind me sending them to you since they didnt bother putting any credit on them.