Forum: Poser Technical

Subject: This problem is a dooozzyy. Can anyone help me?

Devon opened this issue on Jan 22, 2002 ยท 11 posts

batista posted Wed, 23 January 2002 at 4:15 PM

good news and bad news you asked if anyone has the same problem; the good news is you're not alone; i've had that problem and i thank you for letting me know because i have a price list for the athlon and memory chips as well as the windows xp installation procedure; you see i was about to make the same change to a bigger system. i thought that would help but apparently, by what your telling me, it won't help, so good news for me is i don't have to spend the cashmola on the new system. bad news is i have no idea what to do to deal with this problem. memory hang-ups have made my blood pressure go up about 20 points; i think i was about a 160/95 now i'm about 180/100 if not more. i started taking blood pressure pills for it though so if it means anything to you--you could try taking some bloodpressure meds and deal with it, if not and you find out please let me know. you could be saving a life here if not, atleast a potential heartattack victim. got to go now, getting some gauze for my fist, glass on my monitor broke and cut the skin on my fist open. see ya, --p'd off poser user