Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: What are the origins of your Renderosity Identity?

ronknights opened this issue on Jan 31, 2002 ยท 160 posts

senjin posted Thu, 31 January 2002 at 1:01 PM

It would seem that great minds do think alike. Well the name " Senjin" came from my favorite author: Eric Van Lusterbader. When I was in the army and in the hospital. I had nothing to do but read.( it's hard to do anything else when you are in traction for 124 days. ) Well he created this character that was a bad guy but after reading the second book: " the Miko" you see just why the guy is bad and why he did the things that he did in the first book. " The Ninja." well i liked the character so much that when I first came on line I decided that it would be my handle and over the years many of my friends have asked why and then I would let them borrow the books to read for themseleves. Then they would come back with: " Hey Barry, that guy is so evil. You are nothing like him." I just laughed and always told them that they would have to know me better to understand why I like him so much. Over time many of them have seen that the character and I are a lot alike. I trained in Japan and think in the same way they do. But it was not till something major happened that they found out just what it was that I trained in. Now all of them understand why I chose that name. Later came Paradox and I have chosen it as my second handle, because my Sensi last words to me were that this is what I am and who I shall always be. So I guess what I am getting at is, I think we chose our handles because of the verious parts of our being or because we think the name sounds cool.LOL Anyway Ron is a good bud and seems to be in the: "Paradox" state of mind