Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: What are the origins of your Renderosity Identity?

ronknights opened this issue on Jan 31, 2002 ยท 160 posts

littlefox posted Thu, 31 January 2002 at 9:43 PM

Chuckles at the other SCAdians out there whose name has meaning as well so I'll add my own reasons. Jinx: My general all around title for everyone who doesn't call me Regi. Mainly because I'm a royal jinx around anything green and growing (I can touch a phylidindrin and kill it) and because I broke down 5 rides in a row at my first trip to the magic kingdom of Disney World ;) Got stuck in the middle of Space Mountain for over an hour..... anyway, long story short, I've been dubbed Jinx by all my friends not in the SCA. In the SCA though I gained the name Littlefox in honor of the man I apprenticed to, Barron William Blackfox of Ansteoria. As I was always sitting at his feet and he had me tagging along behind him to meet his friends and was introduced as his little fox in training, the nickname stuck and became my sirname, Littlefox. And then I received my AOA (Award of Arms) and became Lady Littlefox. Pretty simple no? The funny part was that he always drew me as a tiger or a panther in a Kimono, but I will always be his kit. Even now that he is no longer with us and I am not much in the SCA because I miss him so much, I still keep the name to remember him by. Anyway, next! :) Jinx Littlefox