Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: What is your idea of "sexy?!"

ronknights opened this issue on Jan 31, 2002 ยท 30 posts

nikitacreed posted Fri, 01 February 2002 at 12:13 AM

MEN:

My husband is sexy. ;o) I don't like "pretty" boys. As a matter of fact...I find them rather distasteful. LOL! Men should have scars and flaws and asymmetrical faces and be MANLY. Not take up more time in a mirror than I do cause he is worried about whether his skin is moisturized. ;o)

My hubbie isn't too tall. Just short enough for kissing comfortably and just tall enough so I can look up and feel safe with him.

He has short cropped hair, but it was down to his mid back when we met. I can go either way. LOL!

He has hair on his body. I love it! It's sexy as hell! He's got a hairy chest and the hair goes all the way down! Wooohoo! I love running my fingers thru it.

He has great muscle definition but not so much that it is hideous. Sorry...the beefy muscles with the ugly veins popping out just grosses me out. The only major muscle definition I do like is the small, wiry types like the Great Bruce.

Gotta have manly hands. Rough and callused from hard work...none of that silky, manicured crap. My hubbie has done his share of hard labor...he's got the hands. Sometimes I think he roughs them up on purpose just to please me now that he works at a desk. ;o)

Pretty eyes...but the kind you don't notice unless you are right on him...because his eyes are slightly squinty from years of exposure to the sun. He's got those too.

Intelligent...but the kind of intelligence that doesn't cause him to act like an ass. And common sense is a must. If he can't just bust out a simple little answer to a over-complicated question every once and awhile...he ain't seen enough of the world yet. My hubbie has that too.

Adaptable. A man has to be able to be any man I want him to be when I am in the mood for a certain kind of man. My hubbie is a veteran role player. Yep...that's a must. My hubbie excels at that. ;o)

And sorry if this bursts any bubbles...or isn't considered PC enough...but he has gotta be hung. Sorry...he does. That's just how it is. ROFLMAO! Actually...he has gotta be more then hung...he's gotta know what to do with it. And ahem my hubbie....(I'll just leave that to your imagination.)

WOMEN:

I don't break down women like I do men. I think most women have the capacity to be sexy whenever the hell they want. It's genetic with us. ;o)

And yes...women with large breasts are sexy. They ain't unnatural. I have large breasts. And they are all real. They may not stay in one spot in all positions like the fakes...but they suffice. ;o) Small breasts are sexy too. Does it matter? A breast is a breast is a breast is a breast.

And before anyone goes thinking I am old-fashioned about men...well...I will just say...I'm the one with the scars on my knuckles. Not my husband. He's a sweetheart. ;o)