Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: What is your idea of "sexy?!"

ronknights opened this issue on Jan 31, 2002 ยท 30 posts

Buddha32 posted Fri, 01 February 2002 at 12:50 AM

It really is hard to pin down what is sexy. It can be so many things and take so many forms. I think heavy woman are sexy. I love the many curves that a voluptuous BBW type lady has. But small women are sexy too (I've been with both but being a big guy myself - not named 'Buddha' for nothing - I'll take a big gal over a small one any day... I am always afraid I'll break the small ones), big breasts, small breasts, medium breasts...doesn't matter. "Exotic" women are very sexy. And ethnic women are sexy to me. Asian ladies, black ladies, hispanic ladies...all very sexy. As far as what makes men sexy... I really have no idea. I am a straight man and can honestly say that I don't find too many men sexy... but there are a few. Antonio Banderas is a sexy man. In fact I think that Desperado is one of the sexiest movies of all time, simply due to the pairing of Banderas and Salma Hyak. Tom Berenger is a sexy man too. Something about the eyes, I think. I think situations can make someone sexy. Especially the way that the male mind works. I saw a woman on a bus one time. She dropped her little paper transfer and had to squat down to get it. She was average looking, not especially attractive or unattractive...but when she did it her skirt rose just enough, giving me just enough hint of milky thigh that I was instantly aroused. I still remember it vividly...and it happened about 20 years ago. I don't think I would have noticed her otherwise, but then this thing happened and now I will remember her forever. I also find creative womwn very sexy (and dopesn't this site have a host of sexy women!) If they have a good sense of humor I usually think they're sexy too. And if they're smart. Jeanine Garafolo is a good example. She's no knockout ifg you take her just for her looks...but that wit and cynicism! I would have married her if I could. For the record, I have been married twice and am currently engaged. All three ladies have been very sexy in my opinion. And shanpoo, who is one of the sexy creative ladies here and my fiancee, is by far the sexiest.