Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: What is your idea of "sexy?!"

ronknights opened this issue on Jan 31, 2002 ยท 30 posts

Lyrra posted Fri, 01 February 2002 at 4:26 AM

I'm going for the eyecandy definition here :) Men: Definately don't like a lot of body hair. Prefer small acrobatic or swimmer build types - not those big beefy Mike2 dudes. Age, ethnicity don't matter as much. Although I tend not to like blonde haired caucasians as much. Too bland :) Women: Curves! most poserbabes are too freakin thin - I like a nice solid lady with pretty curvy shapes. Not too heavy - but not a stick either. As far as chest prefer something middle of the range - not humungous, not teeny. Love that tip tilted up thing some asian women have. :) Again age, race not a factor - but still no blonde caucasians (reminds me of my sister - eeew!) both: long hair - the longer the better. Pierced ears and nipples nice. Love the goth look, and glam look on men. prefer semiclothed images to full nudes - the tease is always good. Women in bathing suits (any woman) just leave me cold. Bleah. Too many years retouching model's photos I think. (oh the perils of being a photoshop artist). I tend to like 'bad' to 'good' i.e. prefer vampires to heroes. The sexiest woman I ever saw: Miss Universe, of about 5 years ago? had been Miss Bombay - I only saw her on TV for about 15 seconds - but WOW! amazingly beautiful. The sexiest man I ever saw: James Marsters who plays the vampire Spike on the TV show Buffy the Vampire Slayer (Oh and just for all you nosy parkers out there - I am female and bisexual - and single, but no thanks, I'm not looking.) Lyrra