Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: What is your idea of "sexy?!"

ronknights opened this issue on Jan 31, 2002 ยท 30 posts

Mercy posted Fri, 01 February 2002 at 8:10 AM

Sexy men: Mel Gibson, Sean Connery, Bruce Campbell, Bruce Lee. I like small men, wirey but not super bulky (no Arnolds).... for me its all in the arms and shoulders... if they've got strength in their arms it means they can hold me tight and keep me safe. Not super tall, not super hairy and I prefer short hair to long hair on a guy. A great smile, one that reaches their eyes rather than just being stuck on their face. Oh and yeah, I agree with Buddah32, Antonio Banderas is sexy too. Women: NOT Angelina Jolie... I dunno what it is but I do not find her even remotely sexy in the least. A woman needs to be aware of her sexuality but not flaunt it in order to be sexy, IMO. No toothpicks, I like women with some meat to them... curves like Lyrra said... they have to have some shape to them rather than be walking sticks. Breast size... they have to have breasts, but not those huge immoveable types.... but not 'boy/child' chests either... I'd say a B cup at the very least... if the breasts are large, they should be natural and sit naturally. Famous women I find sexy... Lita from the WWF... Sandra Bullock... Rose McGowan... Lita Ford... Lita Ford is way sexy and so is Cher and Lee Aaron... Sinead O'Connor is sexy too... it's her eyes... Basically people with character, and in art I prefer things being left to the immagination... some clothing is better than total nudes, either that or hiding stuff in shadows so that you only get hints of what's there.