Forum: Community Center

Subject: I don't get it folks....

rudipooimf opened this issue on Jan 31, 2002 ยท 33 posts

Poppi posted Fri, 01 February 2002 at 8:26 PM

Enjoy your time at Renderosity. Clint I enjoyed being a member, here, when....The WTC got hit with 2 planes, and, I was working from my home, that day....I ran right here, to the C&D forum, to ask....Was that an act of war? I depended on my link through C&D to the world outside, when, in October, I got very, very sick...and, living in South Florida...wondered if the stupid thing that they never diagnosed was Anthrax. I enjoyed being a member, here, when RadArt would post some silly, like the squirrel with the swinging, animated nuts. I enjoyed my morning coffees so very much more, then. (Now, I just drink my coffee in a stupid restaurant near my office...not as much fun by a long shot.) I enjoyed being a member, here...when folks would fight...make up, and, live to quarrel again another day. I enjoyed my membership, here, until, this site became all of the things that I thought it could/would become...and, then, dismissed....called myself "paranoid", i did. I enjoyed my membership, here, when, if I had a wonderful real world day, like today....I could come home and tell my C&D "community" about it. I enjoyed my membership, here, when I still held on to a tiny small glimmer of hope that this place was some sort of community...as opposed to, a corporate entity. Pop...Pop...Poppi!!! for old times sake...the times i enjoyed.