Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: The FEW faces of Vicky

Fracture opened this issue on Feb 05, 2002 ยท 69 posts

Fracture posted Wed, 06 February 2002 at 8:02 AM

Hello all. Thanks for all the replies. In a way I am interested in alot of the "caracature" style heads as they are drasticly different but I'm also interested in gettin gsome other head types that could be used for other styles of people. I was going to post some things from home last night but our cable modem was out so I'll have to wait and do it tonight. Grammer: Looks good, although it always creeps me out a bit when I see a poser head with ultra detailed face skin on it. Mainly because it still has poser hair. Either way great job on the skin texture, I can never get the ones I do to come out so well. Capsces: Any chance you could let me know when the re-worked version of that head pack will be done? Daio: WOW! The girl on the right look sgreat but the girl on the left, hoo boy. That's some fine work right there, great job on that. Again I want to thank everyone for contributing to the thread here. Help to know I'm not alone in thinking Vicky needed a little more variety. Again, tonight I'm going to try to get another thread going along the same lines. Hopefully my cable modem will be working when I get home.