Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Gallery or Marcet Place and the Comments

Marcabros opened this issue on Feb 08, 2002 ยท 25 posts

Marcabros posted Fri, 08 February 2002 at 11:27 PM

well Kinouk i guess you didn't understood what i'm talking about. I don't talk about the happy little people here i'm talking about some people here who think they live on a hill high above all us "little people" some beta tester or whatever you wanna say. If you go and take a look all the pictures about the beta tester what do you see there. See same person the same outfit and nothing else. It's doesn't matter how awful the model is they want tell the truth just writing down...oh beautiful image..lovely face..it;s a pleasure to work with this and whatever but do you think this is the truth. Why they don't give any comments to non beta tester or just a few. Well i always slow down but like i said.....I love telling the truth and the truth hurt sometimes. Do you think that just a nacked cloned vicky or whatever is an good artwork..who about the real artwork. I'ms sorry if i hurt some feelings i do like good artwork and like i said there are good artist out there with really good stuff like Xurge, Neftis, Sirocco, Marforno, Steffz but just a few and some Beta tester can't handle this stuff. I'm glad not to be a part of the tester..cuz it would hurt my feelings to test some bad stuff. I won't say anything about this but the truth is the only giving comments to the beta tester pics..it's doesn't matter how bad they are. Hope you understand what i'm talking about...:)