Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Gallery or Marcet Place and the Comments

Marcabros opened this issue on Feb 08, 2002 ยท 25 posts

Puntomaus posted Sat, 09 February 2002 at 4:34 AM

Sorry Macrabros, I don't share your point of view. I would like to write in german but this would be not fair to those who speak english.

I have no problem with the beta testers and their images. I have no problem that some people get some items for free and I don*t have the feeling that they live on a hill like you wrote. And if there are cliques - ok, where's the problem? Maybe they are friends and like to comment each others images. Is that something wrong?

What I understand from your posting is that you are not concerned that well known artists or other artists besides the so called beta testers do not get the attention they probably should get but that YOU don't get enough attention. Sorry, that is what I read between the lines even if you try not to give that impression. Maybe I am wrong....

I think if there is an image in the gallery that is good it will get views and it will get comments. Sometimes maybe the thumbnail doesn't catch the eye so that some good images maybe get overlooked. But we have such an amount of images in the gallery with so many new images every day that you can't view and comment every single one.
And if I would have a handfull of buddies over here I would probably view all of their images and put a comment below. Think this is just a normal thing and this is probably what those people (or beta testers if you prefere this) are doing. But it does not bother me in any way.

Friederike

Every organisation rests upon a mountain of secrets ~ Julian Assange